Welcome to DreamerMS forums!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Recruiting for BossHunters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
master138
Newb
Newb


Posts : 14
Join date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Recruiting for BossHunters   Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:51 pm

I am recruiting for my new Guild BossHunters if u want to join plz pm me in game all lvl r welcome =) Bandit4Life is my IGN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PureLock
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for BossHunters   Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:21 am

master138 wrote:
I am recruiting for my new Guild BossHunters if u want to join plz pm me in game all lvl r welcome =) Bandit4Life is my IGN

lol, i Hope you guys get good xD

oman will own you xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
master138
Newb
Newb


Posts : 14
Join date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for BossHunters   Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:32 am

PureLock wrote:
master138 wrote:
I am recruiting for my new Guild BossHunters if u want to join plz pm me in game all lvl r welcome =) Bandit4Life is my IGN

lol, i Hope you guys get good xD

oman will own you xD



Sure watever pure in your dreams =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PureLock
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for BossHunters   Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:07 pm

master138 wrote:
PureLock wrote:
master138 wrote:
I am recruiting for my new Guild BossHunters if u want to join plz pm me in game all lvl r welcome =) Bandit4Life is my IGN

lol, i Hope you guys get good xD

oman will own you xD



Sure watever pure in your dreams =P

lul I'm in BossHunters now... xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mastakilla8
Newb
Newb


Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for BossHunters   Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:13 pm

Join Our Guild, The leader is The one and only PURELOCK our guild name is Dreamers.. for all who want to join xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
master138
Newb
Newb


Posts : 14
Join date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for BossHunters   Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:30 am

Im a gm too XD and pure sleeps too much XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for BossHunters   

Back to top Go down
 
Recruiting for BossHunters
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dojoearth recruiting new pupils
» Shunpei''s Dojo ~ Currently Recruiting New Trainee
» Pirates Clan : Recruiting Members!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreamerMs forums :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: